Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive business management platform that provides businesses with a suite of tools to manage their operations efficiently. The platform is widely used by organizations of all sizes and industries, from small businesses to large enterprises.
With the increasing adoption of cloud technology, many organizations want to migrate their Dynamics 365 on-premises deployment to the cloud. To help current SMB customers who are committed to moving to the cloud, Microsoft launched the Bridge to the Cloud promotion in September 2021. This blog will discuss the Microsoft Bridge to the cloud 2 promotion in detail and provide a technical perspective on migration.
Overview of Dynamics 365 Cloud Migration 2
Microsoft launched dynamics 365 Cloud Migration 2, a promotion that provides businesses with a seamless migration experience from their on-premises to the cloud. The promotion offers a range of benefits, including a free cloud migration assessment, discounted migration services, and free post-migration support.
Apart from this, the promotion states that by migrating through Microsoft Bridge to cloud 2, you can leverage the benefits of Microsoft’s industry-leading cloud technology, including scalability, high availability, and enhanced security features. However, if this appeals to you, note that the promotion is only available till June 30, 2023. So, now is the time to hop on the offer!
How Can Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2 Help You?
The Dynamics 365 Cloud Migration 2 promotion offers several benefits for businesses looking to migrate their Dynamics 365 deployment to the cloud.
Free cloud migration assessment
Usually, all Microsoft partners charge hefty fees to conduct a cloud migration assessment. But Microsoft Bridge to the cloud 2 offers you a free cloud migration assessment to help you understand the benefits of migrating from an on-premise system to the cloud.
From the assessment, you can expect a review of your current Dynamics deployment and possible challenges that you might face while migrating. Based on the evaluation, coming up with a seamless transition strategy.
Discounted migration services
As part of the promotion, Microsoft offers businesses a discounted migration service rate from a certified Dynamics 365 partner. The discounted rate is available for companies that migrate their Dynamics 365 deployment to the cloud during the promotion period. So, you can take advantage of the discounted prices and migrate to experience better collaboration on your projects.
Free post-migration support
Microsoft is also offering businesses free post-migration support for up to 30 days after the migration. This support includes assistance with any issues that may arise during the migration process. Thanks to this clause, you don’t need to hire a technical team to take care of any glitches that come to your way post-migration.
Access to industry-leading cloud technology
As you might already know, there are a lot of benefits to migrating to industry-leading technology. With a cloud-based system, you would never have to worry about data backups and holding meetings to keep your team updated.
Furthermore, With industry-leading cloud technology, businesses can access artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation, which can help them streamline their operations, improve productivity, and enhance customer experiences. And with the latest Microsoft Bridge to cloud 2, you can leverage all the aforementioned at discounted prices.
Getting Into the Technical Perspective on the Migration Process
Migrating a Dynamics 365 deployment from on-premises to the cloud requires a thorough understanding of the technical requirements and challenges involved. Here is a technical perspective on the migration process:
- Review of the current on-premises deployment: The first step in the migration process is to review the current on-premises deployment. This review should include an assessment of the existing infrastructure, including hardware, software, and network components.
- Identification of potential migration challenges: After reviewing the current on-premises deployment, the next step is identifying potential migration challenges. These challenges may include compatibility issues with existing software, network connectivity issues, and data migration challenges.
- Development of a migration plan: A migration plan should be developed based on reviewing the on-premises deployment and identifying potential migration challenges. The migration plan should include a detailed roadmap for the migration process, including timelines, resources required, and migration milestones.
- Migration of data and applications: Once the migration plan has been developed, the next step is to migrate the data and applications to the cloud. This may involve moving data from on-premises to cloud-based storage and configuring and deploying applications in the cloud environment.
- Testing and validation: After the data and applications have been migrated to the cloud, it is vital to thoroughly test and validate the new domain to ensure everything functions as expected. This may involve testing network connectivity, application performance, and data integrity.
- Post-migration support: Even after the migration is complete, it is important to provide it to address any issues. This may include troubleshooting network connectivity issues, resolving software compatibility issues, and training end-users.
To Sum Up
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Cloud Migration 2 promotion has the capability to equip you with a range of benefits. However, the migration process requires a thorough understanding of the technical requirements and challenges involved. By following a detailed migration plan and working with a certified Microsoft partner, you can successfully migrate to the cloud. If you are looking for a trustworthy partner to help you with the migration process, DynamicsSmartz, a Microsoft Gold Partner, can help you with a seamless transition. Feel free to drop us a line, and we’ll get in touch with you for further queries.
- Power BI
- Partner Program
- Office 365
- Industry Updates And Events
- Dynamics SL
- Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics Business Central
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365
- CRM and ERP
- Dynamics NAV to Business Central Upgrade in Australia – Benefits, Challenges, and Next Steps
- Benefits of Migrating from Dynamics GP to Business Central
- Dynamics Business Central vs. GP – A Guide for Australians?
- Upgrading from Dynamics NAV to Business Central? Here’s What You Need to Know About Integrations and Common Challenges
- Dynamics NAV to Business Central Upgrade – Benefits, Challenges, and Next Steps