Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: The Ultimate Comparison
Microsoft and Salesforce are two of the leading technology companies in the CRM sector, competing on a global scale. The idea of pitting the front-runners in any field against one another is a popular one, that attracts a lot of interest. After all, everyone wants a cutting-edge, best-in-class solution.
Especially when it comes to CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce is the ultimate CRM battle. These top-tier business software firms are tough competitors, raising the question of which CRM solution is the best.
Important variables such as deployment, features, integration, and cost typically impact a company's final decision when it comes to CRM implementation.
Both Dynamics and Salesforce are equally matched in terms of features, functionality, and operations. So, how do you choose the right CRM system for your company?
In this whitepaper, we will provide you a detailed breakdown of Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs. Salesforce comparison.
Some of the key highlights of this whitepaper include:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: An Overview
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications
- Salesforce CRM Applications
- Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce- Familiarity and Ease of Adoption, Deployment, Integration, Features, Ease of Development, Customization, Business Intelligence, Resources and Support, Service Level Agreement, Pricing, and Cost.
- The Final Verdict
- Case Study: Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics CRM