A Complete Guide to Increase CRM User Adoption
According to a major survey conducted by Forrester Research, the most significant challenge for an effective CRM implementation is "people" problems. These "people" issues are divided into three categories, with slow CRM end-user adoption being the most significant one.
Implementing a CRM solution takes time, and getting users onboard takes much longer. However, it is a significant investment, and if done correctly, it pays off in the long run.
However, with a CRM failure rate of about 63 percent, it's apparent that businesses need to take steps to protect their CRM investments. We are confident that if you follow some of the tried and tested best practices mentioned in this whitepaper, you can seamlessly increase user adoption.
Some of the key highlights of this whitepaper include:
- Customer Relationship Management: An Overview
- Best Tips for successful CRM user adoption
- Plan your CRM Implementation Project Thoroughly
- Lead Proactively
- Manage Expectations
- Train your Resources Efficiently
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Benefits and Capabilities