Benefits of Dynamics 365 On-Premise to Cloud Migration
There is still some degree of reservation when it comes to software upgrades; some view it as an unnecessary inconvenience but, in truth, Dynamics 365 On-Premise to Cloud Migration can bring measurable benefits for your business.
With Microsoft’s cloud-first approach, more and more organizations are increasingly adopting cloud technology and moving current on-premise systems to the cloud. There can be various factors to this, but the most common one is improved business agility.
The Covid-19 pandemic has also made it apparent that cloud technology offers a scalable solution for evolving business needs, whether it is about decreasing or increasing users with ease or introducing new functionality to your system.
This whitepaper will help you understand Dynamics 365 cloud migration and the main benefits of moving an on-premise system to the cloud.
Some of the key highlights of this whitepaper include:
- The Cloud Vs. On-Premise Debate
- Introduction to Cloud Migration
- The Many Advantages of moving to the Cloud
- Our Cloud Migration Framework
- The Migration Schedule and Checklist
- The Pre-Migration Phase, Migration Phase, and Go-Live
- How DynamicsSmartz can help you with Cloud Migration