Data Migration from Sugar CRM to Dynamics 365 Sales and Field Service for a leading Cabling System Provider
The client wanted to migrate data from Sugar CRM and needed a Sales and Field Service management system.
- The client was looking for a system where they could easily manage their onsite and offsite work jobs.
- The client needed a centralized system that manages inventory in Business Central and integrates it with Dynamics CRM.
- Service Contract Management
- Work Order management; tracking of Product Balances in CRM
- Technical Resource Scheduling using Field Service Management
- Integration Jobs Synchronicity
The client implemented Dynamics 365 CRM with the following modules:
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Field Service Application
- Power Automate Flows
- The client can easily maintain work order life cycle.
- Through Standard Integrations and Power Automate Flows, the client can effectively manage their sales using Dynamics CRM (Sales and Field Service) and Business Central.
- The client can manage Customer Asset integration between two systems.
- The client can manage Service Based Contracts, Project-based, and Core Product Sales.