Dynamics 365 Field Service Implementation for a leading Construction Company
To improve the visibility and efficiency of their office staff and field agents, the client needed a system that would help them track the services they provide on client sites.
- This client was looking for an easy-to-use system for managing onsite work jobs.
- The client needed a centralized system to manage their inventory.
- Identifying the right platform that fulfills the client's requirements with the least number of customizations.
- The client needed a mobile app to allow field agents to stay on top of assigned work orders and maintain their status.
- The client required SSRS and Custom reports to share the onsite job done on the client site.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Resco Mobile for Field Service
- The client can easily maintain work order life cycle.
- The client can schedule their resources and manage their inventory efficiently.
- The Resco mobile application allows the on-site resources to update the actual information, such as the product used and the service performed, and upload pictures of before and after jobs to the CRM, which helps with improved reporting.
- They can send the complete information regarding what they have done on the job location to their customer with OOB and custom reports.