Migration from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a Healthcare Consulting Firm
- The client was not able to speed up their implementation and was not getting good results with their sales process within Salesforce.
- Configuration and setup were complex and time-consuming.
- Salesforce default tools were not enough to cover certain integration needs.
- Their current system was not reliable and flexible enough for the sales team in terms of using sales processes and system administration.
- The client wanted to expand CRM functionalities.
Migration from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Following the migration to Dynamics CRM, the client:
- Can easily manage the sales process as per the organization's need.
- Can use Customized Business process flow to enhance the visibility of sales.
- Can apply the status for opportunities as won, close, and lost so that records can be easily managed with appropriate statuses.