Dynamics CRM Implementation for a prominent Fiber Bandwidth Company
- The client was looking for a unified quoting experience across all departments without multiple application changes. Access to all other systems like Power BI Dashboards, Spirit Map would be through Dynamics CRM
- The client was looking to make Dynamics CRM the single source of truth so that enhanced reporting can be developed.
- Custom CPQ to fulfill their complex product requirements, Including Price List selection based on different sectors.
- Needed an Enhanced Reporting tool to be implemented to prepare reports for different levels of Job Roles in the organization.
- Automatic Document Generation to send to Customer and manage documents inside SharePoint for proper versioning based on Task Version.
- Make Dynamics CRM system ready for Cloud Migration, remove their existing unsupported customizations and convert them to Cloud-supported customization
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
With Better Design and rapid implementation, the client was equipped with:
- United Quoting Process across all Sales Departments.
- Customized Customer Product Management within Dynamics CRM fulfilling their complex products requirements.
- Quoting Process Managed via Workflow Tasks with defined SLAs for employee efficiency reporting, configured by Sales Departments.
- Business Plan Management within Dynamics CRM with Automation & Excel-style Ul by Editable Grids.
- Centralized Service Location to manage the history of Installed Circuits, Products, Features and generated FSR, ONRS & ONQS on that location.
- Enhanced Discount management functionality using SharePoint was added, which increased customer satisfaction.
- Automatic Document Generation Service was installed.