Dynamics CRM Implementation for a leading Fiber-optic Network Services Provider
The Client is a premier broadband provider and leader in building fiber-optic networks in the Eastern and Central regions of the United States. They have grown 138% in the last three years.
They were facing the following challenges:
- The company was growing very fast and needed a robust scalable solution that could keep pace with its rapid growth.
- To track Sales and Marketing activities effectively, the client had invested in SugarCRM. However, over the years, the Sales and Marketing team concluded that working over the web was not working for them and they needed a more intuitive system akin to what they were using every day- MS Office.
- The Sales team required a CRM system with which they could send custom quotes to their customers.
Migration from SugarCRM to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Increased productivity of Sales and Marketing teams
- Quick deployment and zero data loss during Data Migration.
- Enhanced collaboration leading to team selling.
- Faster turnarounds with customers, more time for the sales team to interact.
- Reduced time to generate and submit custom quotes.
- Integration with applications existing in the system.
- Customization done to satisfaction.