Business Central Implementation for a leading Cooking Equipment Provider
The client was previously using QuickBooks, which was not equipped to meet their evolving business needs. It fell short in many areas, most prominently inventory monitoring and financial reporting. Following were some of the major challenges faced by the client:
- Tedious real-time inventory management and valuation due to different inventory locations.
- There was no formal process in place to manage products sold out in kits as well as assembled products.
- Because the majority of the data for cash books and bank books were maintained in other places, it lead to a breakdown in financial reporting.
- Time-consuming financial and expense reporting.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Streamlined operations and management.
- Access to a centralized database, accessible to all the departments with integrated information.
- Real-time inventory management and valuation.
- Much more detailed financial reporting for monthly, quarterly, and yearly comparisons.
- Facilities to upload sales data using .csv files and automate the creation of master and sales orders in Dynamics Business Central.
- User Specific roles and permissions to access only the necessary information in Dynamics Business Central, along with customized dashboards.