Dynamics 365 Implementation for a prominent Rwanda based Commercial Bank
- The client lacked proper documentation for previously implemented CRM solutions, whether managed or unmanaged.
- The client did not have a source code repository for the implemented third-party custom integration with their CRM and Core banking System API.
- Some implemented functionalities did not work as expected during the requirement collecting and current system analysis.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
After upgrading to the latest version of Dynamics 365, the client:
- Can easily manage their customer information using the Account 360 view from the Account entity form.
- Can access all the features of Dynamics 365 Customer Service after upgrading.
- After successfully integrating the Core banking system API, the client can easily see the banking details related to the customer in real-time.