Say good bye to disorganized data with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 that helps keep it in sync from a single portal. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 for Financial Management is an advanced business management solution which allows you to manage all your fixed assets including general ledger, receivables, payables, analytical accounting, cash flow, etc. Financial management in Dynamics NAV 2018 makes it possible for businesses to create a firm financial foundation and focus on the growth of the[Change ‘your’] company.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Enhanced Financials provide an array of financial and accounting capabilities for SMEs (Small-To-Medium Enterprises).
- You can now apply dimension filters to all the dimensions in financial accounting. They are available in the general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, and in the chart of accounts.
- Microsoft Excel Report Templates like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and others can also be regularly updated.
- Lists, such as journals can be accessed in Excel and changes written back, while considering business logic.
- There is an additional sub ledger for the employees that have individual “employee” ledger entries and an account type “employee” in the general journal (for example- to settle travel expenses).
- The new Accountant Hub offers cloud based support for the external accountants.
- Account Schedules
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bank Management
- Basic XBRL
- Change Log
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Check Writing
- Cost Accounting
- Fixed Assets-Basic and Advanced
- Dimensions-Basic and Advanced
- General Ledger
- Inter-Company Postings
- Payment Handling
- Responsibility Centers
- Unlimited Companies
What’s more, with the new state-of-the-art extensibility model, it’s easier to customize and extend the capabilities of the NAV system, ensuring scalability to fulfill your specific business needs.