Microsoft is well known for offering business solutions and Dynamics 365 BC is the latest offering in Microsoft’s long line of business management software. Whether you own a small business or you have a well-established venture, an ERP system such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to manage your business end-to-end in an efficient and effective manner.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central is built on Dynamics NAV, one of the difference is that Business Central is served on Cloud making it a subscription-based Software as a Service (SaaS).
This might give you an idea that an enterprise-level based solution is an essential investment in the long run. If you are thinking of implementing a feature-rich and highly efficient software solution for your business, we’ve gathered some points for you to consider.
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central benefit a business?:
1. By proven technology and latest updates
The D365BC is based on Dynamics NAV, which has a great history of more than 20 years. Therefore, D365BC is built over a time-tested proven technology that provides access to the latest features.
2. With a bundle of unlimited potential appsMicrosoft applications like PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI, Cortana Intelligence, and many more are all combined in D365BC. It gives you a complete overview of data collected from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions. The built-in Power BI dashboard provides real-time financial performance monitoring.
3. Because upgrading is no more a tedious task
The new Dynamics range is different, it doesn’t ask the user to buy an upgrade package and install it. In fact, the costs and effort required with the upgrades and new releases are lower than the traditional model.
4. Offer solution focused on specific industry
If you want to create an application that specifies all your business needs, you can do that with D365BC. The Embed App feature allows customization to the Business Central application to build a better customer relationship with focused services and functionality.
5. The convenience of a user-friendly interface
The unified user interface policies of Microsoft, using the D365BC application is as smooth as possible. Since Microsoft software are known to everyone, the navigation seems to be familiar and improves the learning edge of the application.
6. Being highly cost efficient
- D365 BC’s multitenant environment makes the hardware and software license costs low as compared with the traditional model.
- User-count” acts as a cherry on the cake, as it allows users to be increased and decreased per month, because of which the small and medium businesses (SMB) can use software that otherwise, would have cost them a fortune.
- No server maintenance is needed, therefore; maintenance costs are reduced as well.
The benefits to businesses are not just limited to the ones listed above. When Dynamics 365 BC is implemented and used in sync with the specific business operations and verticals, the benefits outnumber any other business management solution available today. Another important thing to know is Microsoft is releasing many online-only features for Dynamics 365 in the future. Don’t be left behind! To understand what key benefits you can expect after integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in managing your business processes, lets us show you the live action performance. All you need to do is request a callback.